Ayurvedic Approach to Hormonal Imbalance
Are you experiencing frequent mood swings, low appetite, prolonged fatigue, unexpected weight gain or loss, slow or fast heartbeat, depression, or anxiety? Probably, you are going through a hormonal imbalance! Hormonal imbalances can be cured using several allopathic treatment methods and medicines, for sure. But, none can provide as excellent results as an ayurvedic treatment for hormonal imbalance. Here in this blog, we will discuss the causes, symptoms, and common ayurvedic remedies to cure hormonal imbalances naturally.
Read till the end to learn the natural ways of treating hormonal imbalances. This will help you make an informed decision on whether you should book an online ayurvedic consultation in Australia for getting a cure or try out home remedies to treat the condition. To start with, let’s have a brief on what’s hormonal imbalances.
What is a hormonal imbalance?
Hormones are actually connectors that transmit information from mind to body and vice versa. They are a conduit of information flow and are primarily responsible for maintaining the functionality of both the mind & body.
Hormones are secreted by the endocrine glands (the pituitary gland, pineal gland, thymus, thyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, testes, and ovaries) directly into the bloodstream.
A hormonal imbalance can take place if you have too little or too much of one or more hormones secreted by the endocrine glands of your body.
To keep up overall well-being and maintain the healthy functioning of all physical & psychological aspects of the human body, it’s essential to have a hormonal balance in the body.
What are the causes of hormonal imbalances?
It’s important to learn the causes before undergoing an ayurvedic treatment for hormonal imbalance. That’s why we have listed the causes of hormonal imbalance below:
- An imbalance of insulin, steroids, growth hormones, and adrenaline
- An imbalance of estrogen and progesterone levels in women
- An imbalance of testosterone levels in men
- Excessive production of hormones in the body
- Very low production of hormones in the body
- Nutrition deficiencies
- Gut imbalance
- Liver dysfunction
- High blood sugar levels
- Lack of rest
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Environmental toxins
- Presence of excessive harmful toxins in the body
Now that you know the common causes of hormonal imbalances in the body, let’s delve into the symptoms of it.
What are the symptoms of hormonal imbalances?
Hormonal imbalances can show up in different ways, both in men & women. Some hormonal imbalances are temporary such as the ones that show up after giving birth to a child. Several others are permanent, especially the ones caused due to accumulation of chronic stress, gut imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, and environmental toxins. Have a quick look at the common signs or symptoms of hormonal imbalances listed below before booking an online ayurvedic consultation in Australia for it.
- Difficulty to lose weight
- Extreme hair loss or thinning
- Dry skin
- Issues with blood sugar
- Unwanted hair growth on the body, including the face
- Sugar and carb cravings
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Uterine fibroids
- Disturbed Sleep
- Excess fat around the belly
- Acne & rashes
- Severe headaches
- Irregular periods
- PCOS or PCOD issues in women
- Brain fog
How Ayurveda treats hormonal imbalances?
Ayurvedic treatment for hormonal imbalance includes changes in diet, lifestyle, and a person’s daily regimen. Ayurveda is the oldest and purest form of the healing procedure that has proved to cure hormonal imbalances through natural remedies.
Here are some useful ayurvedic herbs that can treat hormonal imbalances naturally:
- Ashwagandha: It is a widely used ayurvedic herb for treating different health conditions and symptoms including hormonal imbalances. It is one of the most effective medicinal herbs that can be consumed in the form of tea, natural supplement, and root powder. The adaptogen properties contained in ashwagandha aid in controlling and managing stress levels, ultimately leading to a balance of cortisol, reproductive hormones, and insulin levels.
- Nigella Sativa: Commonly known as Kalonji in India, Nigella Sativa are tiny black seeds, rich in antioxidants that help balance different hormones in the body. These therapeutic fennel seeds contain thymoquinone that helps in treating polycystic ovarian syndromes. Consuming nigella seeds on a regular basis can keep your insulin levels stable as well as maintain a balance of testosterone and thyroid hormone levels in the body.
- Black Cohosh Root: Also known as crowfoot, it is the root of the herbal plant, Nigella Sativa. The best way to consume this ayurvedic herb is by infusing it into tea or water, or as a powder supplement after a meal. Since black cohosh root has excellent medicinal properties, it is used in making several medications. It contains triterpene glycosides – properties that aid in balancing the hormonal imbalance of the menstrual period, premenstrual syndrome, and symptoms of menopause.
The list does not end here; ayurvedic treatment for hormonal imbalance includes several other medicinal herbs like chaste berries, marjoram, Shatavari, etc. Hopefully, this blog helped you learn about hormonal imbalances and ayurvedic ways to treat them. Still, if you are unsure if you have a hormonal imbalance or not, consider booking an online ayurvedic consultation in Australia for a diagnosis!
https://over-the-counter-drug.com/# ivermectin over the counter walgreens
buy minocycline 50mg stromectol
https://amoxil.science/# can i buy amoxicillin over the counter
order doxycycline online doxycycline 150 mg
https://stromectol.science/# stromectol 3mg
https://doxycycline.science/# doxycycline generic
https://amoxil.science/# amoxicillin 500 mg for sale
buy doxycycline without prescription uk doxycycline tablets
Get here. Everything information about medication.
https://stromectolst.com/# stromectol usa
Everything information about medication. Definitive journal of drugs and therapeutics.
Read here. Prescription Drug Information, Interactions & Side.
Some trends of drugs. Everything about medicine.
Everything what you want to know about pills. п»їMedicament prescribing information.
stromectol tablets buy online
Get here. п»їMedicament prescribing information.
Cautions. Comprehensive side effect and adverse reaction information.
ivermectin lotion cost
Long-Term Effects. Read now.
Medscape Drugs & Diseases. Get warning information here.
https://stromectolst.com/# ivermectin 6 mg tablets
Actual trends of drug. Actual trends of drug.
Read here. Medscape Drugs & Diseases.
Actual trends of drug. Best and news about drug.
Definitive journal of drugs and therapeutics. Everything information about medication.
https://stromectolst.com/# stromectol 6 mg tablet
Everything about medicine. Read information now.
Everything about medicine. Comprehensive side effect and adverse reaction information.
https://stromectolst.com/# where to buy stromectol
Read now. All trends of medicament.