Korean Ginseng is an amazing plant. It is also famous with the name of Panax Ginseng and Asian Ginseng. Its medical value is famous for its health. However, it is a natural herb that contains valuable nutrients and minerals which hydrate and nourish the skin cells. Korean ginseng is famous in the cosmetic world due to its properties. Women are very fond of having healthy and glowing skin. It is best to add Korean ginseng products like Korean ginseng capsules, masks, cream, sunscreen etc to the daily routine. As Korean ginseng is a herb, it requires time to start working naturally in the body.
Korean ginseng is full of vitamins and minerals that fulfil the required nutritional value of the body for better health and skin.
- Minerals and trace elements like iron, calcium, zinc, copper, potassium, etc.
- Ginsenosides are the main healing properties of ginseng and a powerful antioxidant.
- Pantothenic and folic acid.
- Nicotinic acid.
- Amino acids, with the help of the amount of fluid in the body, are normal.
- Vitamins E and C – help to prevent skin ageing.
- Acetylene derivatives (falcarindiol, sesquiterpenes, panaxinol and others).
- Sugar, starch, choline, beta elements, sterols, pectins, fats and vitamins B1, B12 and B2.
Cosmetology actively uses the essence of life as a result of its rich composition. especially revitalising the skin with a ginseng-based mask.
What properties does Korean ginseng have for skin?
Below are the possible benefits you will get with the Korean ginseng supplement and product. However, its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and other properties contribute to every skin cell.
- Better healing process as well as speed up the skin rejuvenation.
- The cells are oxygenated to saturation, which stimulates blood circulation.
- Ginseng has a small amount of astringency which shrinks every skin pores and more.
- Scratches cause the skin to become softer by assisting the water-salt balance.
- The skin is overflowing with vital macronutrients and minerals, which boost metabolism.
- It also stimulates the formation of collagen.
- It has healing and antimicrobial effects.
- Somewhere, it helps in UV defences.
- The antioxidant effects of ageing on the face’s skin.
- The anti-inflammatory decreases cell swelling, irritability, as well as inflammation.
- Moreover, it is effective on cell damage removal with nutrition.
The body gains greater strength and power from the use of Korean ginseng, its endurance rises, its mental function improves, and it becomes more resilient to tension and emotional stress. Your skin looks young and healthy as a result of all this. Applying a skin product is not just enough. Stress and tension on the skin cells need to be released for better skin health.
How to use Korean ginseng in cosmetology?
Korean ginseng is highly use in various cosmetic products for the anti-ageing process, to protect from ultraviolet rays, colds and many more. Well, the extract form of Korean ginseng roots is used. It can add to the shampoos, gels, lotion, serum, etc for better body care and overall skin and hair health.
If you do not want to switch to a new Korean ginseng product from your daily skincare product. You can try mixing some Korean ginseng extract in ordinary products. Add Korean ginseng oil or powder to your bath, it nourishes the body and gives the skin an elite. In addition, ginseng is often used as a natural colour regulator. You can find ginseng extract in shower gels, toners and facial scrubs, and lipsticks to protect the lips. Standard cosmetics are not cheap, so you can make a customised medicine based on ginseng root.
When you are buying Korean ginseng, there are three types of ginseng that you should know before going for it.
- Red – 90 ° C temperature, harvested at least six years of ginseng. Red Korean ginseng is very special, it contains a high concentration of ginseng. Hence, it is able to give the best result.
- White – Such ginseng is from four to six years old, the roots must be fresh, and dry.
- Sunny – Processing temperature reaches 110 degrees in any form.
Famous Benefits From Skin
As per modern search, here are the popular benefits of Korean ginseng for the skin and face.
- Reduce wrinkles and ageing symptoms: Wrinkles, fine lines, dull skin, etc are signs of ageing. The active ingredient of Korean red ginseng named ginsenosides increases blood circulation and works as an antioxidant to reduce free radicals and lower the ageing signs. Hence, it increases oxygenation in the body for better skin care.
- Improve Elasticity: As per the study, it is found that the root of Korean ginseng increases circulation and oxygen which helps to boost the elasticity and increase collagen protein in the body. So, it restores the elasticity which enhances the bond between the skin cells and helps to get youthful skin.
- Reduce inflammation: Fluid retention in the skin causes inflammation. In addition, Korean ginseng has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce inflammation in the skin and body. Its inflammation is also effective in body problems and diseases.