To prepare Shahi Paneer, you will need a few basic ingredients such as paneer, tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, cream, and spices. The dish is easy to make and can be prepared in under an hour. Here is a detailed recipe to make Shahi Paneer:
Shahi Paneer recipe Ingredients:
- 200g paneer, cubed
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-inch piece of ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp ghee or oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make Shahi Paneer:
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they start to splutter, add chopped onion, garlic, and ginger. Saute until the onion turns translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until they turn soft and mushy.
- Add soaked cashew nuts, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Mix well and cook for a few more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down. Then transfer it to a blender and blend into a smooth puree.
- Heat the same pan again and add the puree back to the pan. Add garam masala powder and kasuri methi. Mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add cubed paneer to the pan and stir gently. Add cream and mix well.
- Let it cook for another 5-7 minutes on low flame until the paneer is coated well with the gravy.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan, or rice.
- Read more, https://inshopsolution.com/category/food/
- Soak cashew nuts in water for at least 30 minutes to make them soft and easy to blend.
- Use fresh paneer for best results. If using store-bought paneer, soak it in warm water for 15-20 minutes to make it soft.
- Adjust the spices according to your taste preferences.
- You can also add a pinch of sugar to balance the flavors.
- Kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves) adds a unique flavor to the dish. If you don’t have it, you can skip it or use fresh fenugreek leaves instead.
,That’s it! Your Shahi Paneer is now ready to be enjoyed. This creamy and flavorful dish is perfect for special occasions or even as a weeknight dinner.
Shahi Paneer is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for special occasions or even as a weeknight dinner. The creamy and flavorful gravy pairs well with roti, naan, or rice and is sure to impress your family and friends. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the rich flavors of this classic North Indian dish.
Also Visit site, https://techbiseblog.com/